Plan Your Backyard BBQ to Benefit Comfort Cases
Whether your backyard is in California, New York, Puerto Rico or London – location does not separate us from our commitment to children in foster care! It’s never too early to fire up the BBQ with a purpose. Host a BBQ to benefit Comfort Cases.
During your BBQ you can host a backpack, blanket (no larger than 50” x 60”) or pajama drive, or you can ask for donations for Comfort Cases.
Register below so we know about your plans and can even prepare a brief call, zoom or surprise visit from our Founder, Rob Scheer!
Feeling really ambitious? Host your BBQ on the same day as our Annual Gala this year on October 8, 2022. Our theme? You guessed it! Backyard BBQ
Host a Donation Drive During Your BBQ
Collect items needed for children in foster care, including:
- Pajamas (male and female sizes newborn to 3XL)
- Backpacks (17″)
- Blankets (no larger than 50” x 60”)
- Monetary Donations
You can view all of the details about hosting a donation drive here.
How to Host
- Register the date and time of your event with Comfort Cases (see below!)
- Host your fundraiser bbq – take pictures and collect recipes!
- Use this link for Monetary Donations
- Use Give Back Box to send your in-kind donations to Comfort Cases
- Send your pictures and recipes to us
Thank you for supporting Comfort Cases!
Please complete the following information to register your BBQ!